Saturday, June 7, 2014

Jumping on the bandwagon

I've been seeing lots and lots of pictures of China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle and Highlight of my Summer on Instagram and I've always wanted them. Today, I was finally able to get them and I'm so glad that I did. I've read that the application for both weren't so great but for the brightness of these polishes, I wouldn't mind 3-4 coats of these.

Now I don't remember exactly how many coats I used, but I don't think that I went over 3-4 coats. So it's not so bad, in my opinion. Especially for how amazing they look. I just love these so much!

Anyways, this is such a random manicure that was inspired by numerous things. Also, I decided to change my nail shape. I figured I needed to try something new and thought oval nails would be awesome! Especially when my nails grow, and I thought it would be easier to maintain long nails when they're this shape. Let's see how long I can last with oval nails. (I'm a square / squoval kind of girl).

On my index finger is OPI Tiffany Case, topped with approximately 4 coats of OPI I Can Teal You Like Me.










Here's a blurred picture so you can see the shininess that is my ring finger. I just love this combination, so thank you for the inspiration @mookymo on Instagram.


Polishes Used:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base, China Glaze Highlight of My Summer, China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle, Pure Ice Wild Thing, OPI Tiffany Case, OPI I Can Teal You Like Me, OPI I'm Never AmberrassedOrly Prisma Gloss Silver, Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment