Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sun-kissed Skin So Hot We'll Melt Your Popsicle

Hi Lovelies! I've been wanting to do popsicle nails in forever now. And when I got a hold of China Glaze Neon and On and On, I knew I had the perfect color to do them. So here they are! I still need practice, but I think they're pretty ok. Check my Instagram for the short tutorial I recorded on these nails.

I know my middle finger looks like just one color, but I actually did the sponge technique with 3 different colors. For more details on which polishes I used, keep on reading! Enjoy!








Polishes Used:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base, Color Club Look Don't Tusk, China Glaze Neon and On and On, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Jade Suppressed Temptation, Pure Ice Shore Bet, Orly Prisma Gloss Silver, Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment