Friday, June 27, 2014

The Nail Art Guild: The Sea

Hi lovelies! Sorry I haven't been posted all week, I was on vacation last weekend and needed a couple days to stop being so lazy. LOL Anyways, a couple of nail artists on Instagram came up with a group called The Nail Art Guild. You can find their Instagram here. They have themes for nail art every other Friday and last week was their first. They chose 'the sea' as their first theme, and anyone can join in. If you want to see the different designs that people have done, check out the hashtag '#TNAGTHESEA' on Instagram. A lot of them are amazing, go see for yourself!

I had fun so much making these! I've actually been wanting to do boat nails for a while now, and it was just perfect timing for them to use the sea as their theme. I hope you enjoy these nails as much as I loved staring at theme throughout the weekend.









Polishes Used:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base, Color Club Look Don't Tusk, China Glaze Highlight of My Summer, China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle, Orly Prisma Gloss Silver, Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment