Friday, June 27, 2014

In Honor of the Original Pacific Blue

Hi Lovelies! In case you didn't know, Sally Hansen changed the formula on their Xtreme Wear polishes and so people have started stocking up on their fave polishes. The most popular one that people have been talking about is the Pacific Blue. I've never owned it, at least not until last weekend (while I was on vacation). I'm so glad that I got my hands on this polish because it's just so amazing! I love the shade of blue and the formula is just perfect! I hope I find more of these, or that SH changes the formula to the old one.

So today I have for you the very first mani I've done with this bottle. I hope you like them!






Look at how bright and amazing this color is!! I want more!!!




Shown below is the same mani topped with one coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy.


Polishes Used:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue (original), CraftSmart Acrylic paint, Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment