Monday, July 7, 2014

Fourth of July!

Hi there my loves! Today I'm sharing with you the nails I did for 4th of July. I initially planned to do a non-traditional design. I wanted a white base with blue and red florals but when I started painting, it didn't look anything like what I had in mind and I didn't know what else to do but the typical American flag nails. I think it still looked pretty ok though. I really should've used striping tape to get the stripes perfectly, but it was already late and I was too lazy and tired to deal with the tape. So here it is! Enjoy!







Polishes Used:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base, Bonita Colors Unnamed (red), Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (original formula), Essie Good as Gold, CraftSmart Acrylic Paint (white), Seche Vite



No comments:

Post a Comment