Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Minimalist Disney Princess

Good morning lovelies! Yesterday I was looking online to find some nail art inspiration, and I saw these minimalist Disney posters and I wanted to give them a try! I've done Mickey & Friends before and they weren't so great as I was barely starting to get into nail art again at that time and I didn't have Seche Vite (I think it really helps put the look together and finish the artwork). But if you wish to see it, you can find the picture here. Anyways, I wanted to give the princess nails a shot so here they are!









Polishes Used:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Zoya Tomoko, Rimmel London Blue Eyed Girl, Essie Turning Heads Red, China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-le, Revlon Buttercup, Color Club Poetic Hues, Pure Ice Home Run, China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle, Sally Hansen Peach Beach, Rimmel London Pink-A-Boo, Rimmel London Blue My Mind, Pure Ice Heart Breaker, Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment