Sunday, July 13, 2014

Momma's Nails

Hi lovelies! I've been convincing my mom for the longest time to let me paint her nails. I usually do her toe nails but never her finger nails because she says that she washes her hands a lot, blah blah blah. But because I've been bugging her about it, she finally agreed to it. So she was looking through Pinterest for inspiration and found one with a simple flower on the accent nails and of course I wanted to add a little bit of sparkle to it. So this is what it looks like...






First we decided the flowers would be white, but she changed her mind and wanted yellow instead. I think the combination of yellow and the aqua is pretty good and of course that gold / silver glitter is just amazing. I think the colors look pretty good together. What do you think?


Polishes Used:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base, Pure Ice Home Run, Zoya Tomoko, CraftSmart acrylic paint, Seche Vite


No comments:

Post a Comment