Sunday, July 13, 2014

Rifle Paper Co Inspired

Hi ladies! I've been looking for inspiration everywhere and last night I found this beautiful floral picture on Pinterest that looked like something Lindsey of Wondrously Polished would do. I think when it comes to florals, she might just be my biggest inspiration / most favorite. So when I saw the picture I knew I had to paint it on my nails. It wasn't until I posted the picture and somebody commented on it that I found out that it was actually a Rifle Paper Co. journal and that there's a bunch of other floral print journals. That only means one thing - more inspiration! Haha. I can't wait to paint them on my nails!

This was so much fun to do, even though it did take me a while to finish these. I love the fact that because they're 'wild' flowers, it doesn't exactly have to be perfect. Then again, that probably goes with a lot of floral manis. And because I'm totally in love with the mattified (Is that even a word?) floral nails, I had to do the same with these. Anyways, I hope you enjoy these nails as much as I enjoyed making them. I'm so excited to paint more florals!








Polishes Used:
China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base, Revlon Midnight, China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle, China Glaze Grass is Lime Greener, China Glaze Entourage, China Glaze Bottoms Up, China Glaze In A Lily Bit, China Glaze Pink Plumeria, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, China Glaze Green With Envy, Revlon Jungle, a couple of Bonita unnamed polishes in different shades of green, Seche Vite


No comments:

Post a Comment